If you plan on filming this yourself; By following these tips you will create a video file that has clear video and audio qualities.
- Write scripted talking points to follow.
- Create the highest quality video file possible by shooting in HD.
- Position the camera so that the speaker fills the frame.
- Use a tripod to position the camera.
- Be aware of the background and avoid distracting elements.
- Shoot in a location that has no background noise or ambient sound.
- Use an external microphone if possible.
- Avoid harsh lighting such as sunlight, or lighting that shines directly into the subjects face.
- Shoot several takes of every video.
- Target time for video is under 3 minutes. [Read more...]